Compiled by Kristi Lutz Assistant, Copy Editor
10. Life Skills: Like “Home Ec,” but you can leave your flour baby behind. Flour is used for cooking and baking.
9. Theater: Similar to the course offered by many high schools, but more of a prep for professional theater work than rehearsals for the current play. Forget the idea of ‘theater kids’– we are dealing with theater adults now.
8. Cryptocurrency: A.K.A. companies like Bitcoin. It may have started in 2009, but only a handful of people actually know what it is or how it works.
7. Harry Potter: Think “Contemporary Novels on Film,” but just Harry Potter.
6. Photography: Yes you have 100+ followers on Instagram, but come find out if your photos are actually any good.
5. Adulting: One of the most common phrases used in the last several years, “Adulting” will take you through all of the essentials of being an actual adult like filing your taxes, doing your laundry, getting to places on time, and even buying actual groceries. Revolutionary.
4. Underwater Knitting: Maybe you have never knitted in your life, but this course will help you take your non-existent skills to the next level.
3. Finances For the Real World: For those who have never touched a budget with a ten-foot pole, this class would walk you through how not to lose your money in the coming years, and how to actually use it for useful items.
2. Planning & Organizing 101: For those who feel their life is out of control, this course would walk you through how to schedule your time and put everything where it belongs. (Or just see HITribune.com’s previous article on Bullet Journaling for many helpful tips.)
1. Life After Graduation: No one really knows what is coming. This class would have the answers.