At the end of last semester, tuition was adjusted from 31,800 for 2017-2018 to 32,250 for the 2018-2019 academic year. Over the summer the university began implamenting some of these repairs:
- Repairing and resurfacing roofs.
- Installing new technology in several classrooms.
- Repainting the Nutwood classroom buildings.
- Renovating the restrooms in the theater and the Nutwood buildings.
- Resurfacing parking lots.
- Installing video surveillance cameras and lighting on the campus.
- New video sign on Nutwood.
- Repainting interior hallways in the residence halls.
- Carpeting in some offices.
- Replacing fitness equipment in the Student Center.